So to update you on Haylee. She now has four teeth, yes, FOUR! I can hardly believe it, she's not even 6 months old yet! I always think about how I barely got to enjoy that toothless grin! It's ok though, she's so stinkin' cute no matter how many teeth she has or doesn't have. We just started feeding her real baby food last night, other than oatmeal. We started her off on carrots and she loves them! She eats way more carrots than she did oatmeal. It's great! After carrots we will try peas.
her 1st experience eating carrots...

That's about all the exciting news for Haylee. She has learned how to roll over from her back to her stomach now. She does it in her bed too and gets SO mad because she can't figure out how to get back over. Here she is after she rolled over and her arm is stuck. I heard her grunting and moaning so I went to see what was up and I guess she was stuck haha. She will always smile for the camera though!

Dave is teaching DT's (defensive tactics) to the recruits at work this week so he is all bruised up and exhausted by the end of the day. Luckily this is his last week doing that and he'll go back to Gangs on Saturday.
I've signed up for Algebra to take this summer. Finally after taking months off from being pregnant I'm getting my butt back in there! I plan to take Micro Biology next semester and then hopefully move forward to applying for the RN program. I really need to get school over with so I can get a good job! Lately I've been really interested in photography and wishing I could get a nice camera and maybe become good at it and make some money doing it. That would be so nice! I've also been trying to finish planning the wedding. It's SO much work and it's not even a full, traditional wedding! I think I've found my photographer and DJ. Those were the big things so once I have contracts with them I will be able to relax a little! Thank goodness.
Well that's all for now, time to go watch Grey's!
No comments:
Post a Comment