Saturday, September 5, 2009

new faces

Just a quick update. School is in full gear, I'm pretty swamped with it. Between that and finishing up last minute things for the wedding I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed. I'm just ready for the wedding to be over so I can focus on school. I'm not liking Micro too much, probably because it's more work than I have time to offer right now. My online classes are pretty easy and I'm actually ahead in all of them. I just finished my first essay in English. One bad thing is that in one of my Psychology classes I have a test due on the day we get back from the cruise, so we will be rushing to get home so I can take it in time! This week is going to be so busy! I really should be studying right now for a Micro quiz I have in lab tomorrow. I'm so afraid we're going to have a test in lecture during the week of the honeymoon and I won't find out until class on Thursday which will make it too late to take it. She allows you to take the test before but not after she gives the test. So I'd be pretty much screwed! Lovely. So let's pray that doesn't happen. I'm already missing a very important lab (according to the teacher) while we're gone so I can't afford to miss a test too. Ugh, joy! And here I thought I'd be just fine taking this class with the honeymoon and wedding and all.

We finally found some jewelry for me to wear at the wedding! It's really simple and a lot different than what I originally was going to do but it's more me, I'm not much of a jewelry person. Hope it looks okay because we don't have any time to try it on with the dress and find something else! So, even if I don't like it... oh well! I'm sure it'll look fine. I still need to decide how I'm going to do my hair too, what I originally planned on doing I'm not anymore (sound familiar?? LOL) because I would have to get hair extensions for that style and I just don't have the time or money to get them. So I just need to figure something else out. Even though it's going to be busy I really can't wait to see everyone! I don't think the family members who are able to come to the wedding really understand what it means to us. We are just so delighted! Counting down the days =)

Haylee is getting SO big. I probably say that every time I update about her, haha. She is just such a joy to be around. So happy and funny. She makes the silliest faces now (which I have a video that I'm going to attach). She's getting so beautiful. Every time I look at her I can't believe how we made such a beautiful little girl =) She is getting her 9th tooth. Well it hasn't broken through the skin yet but I can feel the pointy part coming. It's her first molar! I know those are painful but she's tough. She still only does the army crawl. Won't crawl on all fours yet. She gets into everything though moving around that way so she's just fine.


Well that's all I can think of right now so I'm going to go study for Micro. Enjoy the video!


No comments: