Sunday, November 15, 2009

Birthday Party!


We had a great time at Haylee's 1st Birthday party! It turned out just the way I imagined and I think she loved it. A lot of friends and family came to help celebrate with us too. Haylee is so loved by many!

I was a little worried about how she was going to act because she didn't take a nap ALL day long. She was just wonderful though of course. She loves other people's company and all of the attention. It started at 1 p.m. and people started to leave around 3 p.m. We ate a lot of food, then we opened gifts and then had some delicious cake! Haylee took a little while to warm up to eating the cake but once she got started she realized how good it was and dug in. She received a lot of great gifts, lots of fun toys that she couldn't decide which one to play with and a lot of pretty clothes.

Today she played with those toys and kept going from toy to toy to toy. She was on toy over-load and then went to bed at 5:30! She was falling asleep while eating dinner so I decided to lay her down early. She fell asleep really quickly as I knew she would. She had such a busy weekend and it's probably all catching up with her. Hopefully she'll still sleep until 7:30 tomorrow! After the party, Grandma and Grandpa wanted to keep the girls for the night so Grandpa could see them some more before everyone left for IL!

Here are a lot of pictures from the fun event!

LOVED the decorations!
and the cake! Dream Cake did such a good job
happy cousin Kylie
PRETTY BIRTHDAY GIRL!
yummy food
Daddy and his princess
our family <3>present time!
she LOVES this dog she got
"what's in here?"
"hmm which toy should I go to now?"
pretty coat from the Scagg's family
playing with her magnet toy for the refrigerator from Nana & Papa
"all i want for Christmas is my auntie" haha I'm sure you can guess who that was from
her face just shows pure amazement!
her very own cake to destroy... I mean eat =)
she didn't understand why we were all singing and staring at her haha
the first "touch"
"mmmmmmmm" she's really getting into it now!
BIG bite!
ok I think she's done! haha
she decided to give the balloon some cake
messy girl

No comments: