Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa

So we went to see Santa at MacArthur mall on Friday. I was going to try to sell back some of my books from school and we figured we'd see Santa while we were there too. Haylee was doing great as we were waiting, talking to the other kids in line and what not. She saw Santa from afar and didn't seem to mind him. But as soon as I sat her on his lap she took one look at him and was not happy! I couldn't believe it. We really thought she would have done ok, since she's so friendly. But I guess there's just something about Santa that little kids can't seem to get over haha. The setup at the mall was really neat. You wait in one line then go through this snowglobe on your way to the other line where Santa is. It's a fun thing for kids. I think Kimberly and I are going to take Kylie and Haylee to see a different one on Sunday. We're hoping they will be ok if they do it together since neither one of them like him. We'll see how that goes! Here are some pictures from the trip on Friday.

waiting to see Santa!

inside the Polar Express snow globe (& getting snowed on)inside the globe

view into the globe
finally made it to Santa... & NOT happy =(

No comments: