I'm going video crazy!! Here's another one!
Today I was feeding Haylee her lunch, PB&J sandwich. I cut it into small pieces and put them on her highchair tray. I had put like 2 on there then turned around and was looking at my computer. She then whined and wanted some more so I put more on there. I thought to myself that she seemed to be eating pretty fast but I didn't think too much of it. Then I turned back around and she whined again pretty soon after and they were gone again. I put 1 more on the tray and watched her. Right away she took it and dropped it right into where her bib was! She was hiding her food! I couldn't believe it, one year old and already hiding her food! HAHA. So I decided to take a video and talk to her about it, then she revealed what she did. Guess she didn't care she was caught!
No comments:
Post a Comment