Saturday, July 31, 2010

Little Einsteins!

Haylee has a new show that she just loves. It's called Little Einsteins and it comes on the Disney channel. She loves how they interact with her and loves to dance to it. She will just stand/sit for the whole show and watch it. Unless she's in a dancing mood though, which I have a few video's of her where she was.

This first one is the beginning of the show and she is dancing away and excited about it.



This second one is one of the parts of the show where they interact with the kids and they have the kids pat on their legs, then lift their arms up high, and then say blast off (they do these steps so the Little Einsteins can get their rocket to take off). She loves this part and does every single step, even yells "blast off" although it doesn't sound anything like blast off  LOL.



I know I've been video crazy lately and haven't had many pictures posted. My little camera's memory card (that most of my pictures come off of) is very full of videos and I can't really take any pictures on there before it's completely full. These recent videos I've been taking have been off of our big video camera. Anyways, I'm working on getting a new memory card and then should be posting more pictures after I get it =) In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the videos!

No comments: