Monday, March 14, 2011

Parade!

On Saturday we went to a St. Paddy's Day parade in Norfolk. Dave has been in it before doing the Honor Guard part and now that he's out of the Honor Guard we can actually go to the parades as a family. I was really excited to take Haylee to her first parade! She had fun and danced some but mostly enjoyed eating the candy and meeting a new little friend. Enjoy the (TONS) of pictures!

her pretty hair, a new way I decided to try out =)

all ready to go!
my loves <3

ready for it to start!

the beginning of the parade
yay!
the Norfolk Honor Guard, Dave used to do this
waving at everyone
she looks so big!
Haylee and her friend she met


who knew there was a ND club here!

And of course a video! It's from my phone so it's not the best quality but you get the idea.



Her and the little girl shared candy the whole time and yes, Haylee tried to pick up some nerds off the ground LOL. And at the end I was laughing because the little girl kept telling Haylee she's supposed to say cheese (because I had the camera out!). Too cute!

No comments: