Thursday, May 26, 2011

I know it's been forever...

But right now I am in the HARDEST class I've had to deal with so far. Right now I don't know if I'm going to make it through the class. My whole world got turned upside down once I got into this class (and actually EVERYONE in my class too... hmmm). Anyways... I haven't updated in forever because of that. I am in week 3 and we have 2 more weeks left of it. So hopefully I can pull it together and make it! So PLEASE say prayers for me!! I need them greatly!

On another note, I had a few minutes to spare before putting Haylee to bed (it's not real easy to study with her awake!) so I thought I'd post some quick videos and pictures.

These are from a friend's daughter's birthday party, Kailyn. It was last Saturday at Chuck E' Cheese. Haylee was in HEAVEN!! She was running around non-stop loving everything! At one point they call the kids up front to dance and sing Happy Birthday to all the kids so of course she wanted to go up there!

(I didn't edit these pictures and they're from my small camera so they aren't the best...)
Playing the guitar... this lasted 2 seconds so I called a little boy over to play! haha 
time to dance!! 


this video is from my phone... aka really bad quality
hahaha the birthday girl!

After they danced and sang they let each birthday kid go into the big ticket blower thing and collect as many tickets as they could. Kailyn was allowed to bring a friend and she picked Kylie! It was so cute and funny to watch them! (Kylie's dress isn't like that at the bottom, they velcro it around like that to keep it from blowing up!)


I have more videos I'll put on a separate post since they don't relate to this and are random ;-)

No comments: