Friday, November 18, 2011

Doctor appointment and interview

Since my wonderful sister was so kind to help me out with Haylee's "birthday blog" I am able to update on other things!

We went to Haylee's 3 year old appointment on Monday. When we first got called back they weighed her and measured her. They also took her blood pressure & oxygen saturation (they start that at 3 years old).

Here are her stats:

Weight: 28.2 lbs (24%)
Height: 36 inches (20%)
Blood Pressure: 80/48
O2: 100 %

The nurse then had me change her into a gown (another thing they start at 3 years old) and we waited for the doctor to come in. She is still a little girl (no surprise there!) but the doctor said she is growing just great, & staying right on track! The doctor asked her a few questions, including who came to her birthday with her answer being "Cason & Cole"... I thought it'd be Rapunzel! HAHA! She's boy crazy already! She had Haylee do a few other things like jumping from one block to another, holding fingers up for how old she is, and more but my mind is drawing a blank! Oops! The doctor said she looks GREAT!

As I was taking her picture the doctor came in so this is the only picture I got on my cellphone =/


I did an "interview" with Haylee a few months back and thought it would be cute to do another one with her now to see how she has changed =)

What is your name? "Haylee Renee Salisbury"
(which she can now spell Haylee & write an "H"!)

How old are you? "phree"... aka 3

What is your favorite color? "pink"

Who is your best friend? "Kylie"

What is your favorite animal? "Cow"

What do you want to be when you grow-up? "a Princess!"

What is your favorite Movie? "Kung Fu Panda"

What is your favorite book? "Princess book"

What is your favorite toy? "my Jewelry box"

What makes you happy? "the sun"

What makes you sad? "My doctor make me sad when they shot me"  =(

What is your favorite food to eat? "Pretzels & grapes"

What is your favorite song to sing? "Jesus Loves Me"

What games do you like to play? "on my 'puter" aka computer

One thing I thought was cute was at music class last week they made a place mat & the teacher asked Haylee what she was thankful for. She said "All the life"... I asked what life & she said "Jesus'" =)

No comments: