As many of you know I have not cut Haylee's hair at all since she was born. I (along with many others) was afraid all those beautiful curls would be cut off and never come back, plus I wanted her hair long and so did she (like Rapunzel). However, her hair was getting too long and unmanageable so I decided it was time for a little trim. Kylie had gotten her first cut a few weeks ago so Haylee knew what to expect and was excited.
We went to Pigtails and Crewcuts, they specialize in children's haircuts and have all the cool things for kids. Haylee picked the airplane to sit in and did awesome!
Before leaving for the haircut
holy hair! haha
all ready and excited!
haha
all combed out, before!
I asked about her curls staying and she said you can see her "S curve" all the way up so she will always have some sort of a wave in her hair =)
first cut!
looking a little worried LOL
All done, time to blow dry
not to short and the curls stayed!
she also braided a little part in the front and gave her a clip
modeling her new hair
They offer a "My First Haircut" package where they save some hair and take a picture at the end and you get this cute little memento. I love it! I also love how her hair is little curls in there =)


1 comment:
I love how she's hanging on for dear life on the steering wheel!
And she got hers cut almost a month after Kylie's [4.16.12]- Haha
Post a Comment