Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ships Ahoy! Babyshower!

We had our baby shower for the boys yesterday! It was WONDERFUL and again left us feeling so very blessed and thankful for all the wonderful people in our lives! It was so nice to see all my friends again and these boys sure are spoiled already!
 
[Beware: photo overload!]
 
 




 
Favors: Swedish fish & "coral" (chocolate covered popcorn & M&M's)

 
Drinks




Yummy food!
 





 
Oh so cute and delicious, homemade (by Angie) cupcakes
 

 
The hostess, my bestie, Angie & I

 
Lindsay and I

 
Diaper cake made by Angie
 

 
More handmade goodies from Angie & some cards!

 
Tons of presents (& wipes haha)!


 
Sweet baby Grayson (Kerri's baby boy)

 
Chatting while eating some yummy food

 
Mallori & I... and little Melody hiding behind the favors

 
Kerri & Kimberly holding Grayson

 
Kelly & I
 
 
Game time!

 
I love how we all have such questionable faces haha

 
Present time!

 
Yay, double umbrella stroller from Nana & Papa!


 
Such cute ties with their initials on them from Auntie KK


 
Monthly stickers to keep track of the boys growth every month, from Grandma

 
tons and tons of clothes from Grandma

 
I again want to thank everyone who came to the shower and all who couldn't make it but thought of us! We are so very blessed and appreciate all of you SO very much!
 
Now we can't wait to meet our little ones! Next up, packing the hospital bags!

1 comment:

Terrisa said...

I am sure you feel huge but you do look really good especially being pregnant with twins !!!!