Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 37 weeks
Size of babies: should be around 6.5 lbs, 19-22 inches long, size of a watermelon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: at my appointment on Monday I was still at 36 lbs
Maternity Clothes: everything has to be of course
Gender: TWO BOYS!
Movement: It's been slowing down a lot
Sleep: Still awful & painful and up every hour
What I miss: sleep and no pain, I have the WORST ligament (I'm assuming) pains
Cravings: cheesecake - which my mama made me some! mmm
Symptoms: same as last week basically, the most notable being the ligament pains in my lower abdomen - I feel like I have no more support for these big boys!
Best Moment this week: taking Haylee to the Children's Museum today and having one last family fun day with just us three (blog post coming soon!)
Monday's appointment was pretty uneventful. The boys looked great during the NST. During the quick ultrasound it showed they had plenty of fluid still and Jackson was still breech. My Strep B test came back negative. That was pretty much it!
Thursday during the NST the boys were more stubborn. They decided to be napping and basically did not move for the first 15 minutes and kept their heart rates in the low 120s. So unfortunately for them they had to be "buzzed". They basically just put a really loud noise against my belly to make them move. The second she did that they both freaked out and started kicking and moving all over and their heart rates jumped to the 160s. Poor guys were scared to death! They both also ended up getting the hiccups at the same time, which has actually not happened yet so that was interesting to feel. That NST went longer than the normal 20 minutes since they had to make sure after they calmed down a little that they still had some accelerations, which they did and so they passed.
My next and LAST appointment is on Monday!! We will FINALLY be meeting our boys in 6 days! I am beyond excited and so very nervous. I pray (and ask you all to pray also) that the delivery is uneventful and it does not result in a C-section and we have two beautiful healthy boys born!
Does anyone want to guess on their weights?!



No comments:
Post a Comment