Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pictures!

Hey all, I just wanted to update real quick about Haylee. It's SO hard to believe that in 2 weeks she's gonna be ONE! JUST 2 WEEKS! I just can't believe it and I know it won't sink in for a while. She's becoming such a big girl and I can see all the big changes she's been having on her way to toddler hood [ =( ] She's still getting ALL over the place. She loves to play in the dogs food bowl and even eat the food! Gross! She goes into the bathroom if someone leaves the door open and stands up next to the toilet, haha she wants to be potty trained now! She pulls herself up onto anything and everything now, the couch, coffee table, bottom stair, a box. She can get in and out of Kylie's play room (as you can see in the picture below). She's a very smart cookie and figures out how to maneuver around objects so she can get where she's not supposed to be. Stinker! If you tell her "no" she just looks at you like you're crazy and then smiles and it's so hard not to smile back LOL. She says 3 words now that I can understand. "Dada", "dog" and "uh-oh". It's so cute. She also talks more, not just babble but it sounds like she's talking to you about something. She LOVES to dance! Any music that plays she will start bouncing where ever she is and gets all happy. I also think she sings along to songs or with me when I'm singing (& she happens to love my singing, thank you!). She's eating mostly solid foods even though I think she might still prefer baby food. She likes to feed herself with a fork. I'll put the food on the fork then she will take it and feed it to herself. Such a big girl! One night she was eating dinner and I had some food on the fork and wasn't paying attention to her and she just reached over and grabbed the fork from me! haha, guess I was too slow! She's almost got all of her teeth! Her 4th molar is breaking through right now. Crazy that she will have all four of her 1 year old molars before she's even 1! She's also got a bottom tooth trying to come through. Once that one's through then she'll only need 1 more and then she'll have them all (except her 2 and 6 yr. old molars). She's the tooth queen! I guess that's about it for now. Here are a few pictures of her on Wednesday before we went to Kylie's fall festival and then a few in her cat costume. She looks so fat in her costume haha! Enjoy!


10/28/09, 11 months 2 weeks old

"can I help you?"

lots of hair!
Haylee and her Auntie Kimberly at Kylie's fall festival
"what's going on?"
getting ready to pounce!
getting her tail
pretty eyes
love this one

Oh yeah, there's ONLY 26 more days until Haylee and I leave for IL! woo hoo! Less than a month and I know it will fly by!



Daisypath Vacation tickers

No comments: