So today I put Haylee down for a nap and then got into the shower. When I got out of the shower I looked at the video monitor to make sure she was asleep and I did not see a sleeping baby... I saw a baby's face VERY close up! We have a camera/video monitor in her room and the camera part was on her wall above her crib so we could see her in there while she's sleeping... and not sleeping. Well she decided to take it down and play with it. It was so funny. So I decided to go sneak in there and catch her in the act. She was so into it that she didn't even realize I was in there until I said something! She's too funny. So here's the video.
(oh and don't worry, I already moved it so she can't play with it anymore or get tangled in the cords)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qggORmsn-Bc
No comments:
Post a Comment