I haven't updated this blog in FOREVER, sorry! I've taken a few videos today and thought I'd share them with you all.
Today was lunch day with the girls and Kimberly chose Ruby Tuesday. I ordered Haylee a grilled cheese sandwich and it came with fries, and also had a little bowl of ketchup on the plate. Well Haylee decided to help herself to the fries and just started dipping them in the ketchup! She's never had ketchup before and didn't see anyone dip fries in it so I don't know how she knew that's what it was for. She kept doing it and just sucking the ketchup off the fry and didn't eat the fry. It was funny. Here's the video of that (sorry it's dark but it was dark in the restuarant).
Tonight at home Haylee was playing in the living room and starting doing her own different ways to get around. She sure is silly. (P.S. these are off my phones camera so that's why they are short and not very clear)
that's her phone that is on wheels she's using to "get around"
tantrum! [sound is horrible too =(]
No comments:
Post a Comment