First she painted an Easter egg on paper. She actually knew exactly what to do without us having to show her. She picked up the paintbrush and dipped it in the paint then started to paint the paper. I'm so proud of her and I think she might have gotten the art talent from her Daddy!
it works better with TWO brushes!
After the painting art project we then attempted to dye Easter eggs. This project did not go as well as we had hoped. Haylee threw her egg across the kitchen table and then Kylie squezzed her egg and cracked it. It was still fun and they were cute when they did it.
After we dyed the eggs we went to the park. We had to take advantage of the beautiful weather we have been so lucky to get! Haylee has been doing really good walking around (with the help of one of our fingers of course). She walked all around the park and went all over the play ground. She LOVED the slide and would go down it all by herself. She'd climb right up there and slide right down. Again, I'm so proud of my big girl =)
While we were doing our art projects Daddy went and got Haylee a kitchen/play area. Haylee had to take a nap when we got home so she didn't get to play with it much but when she wakes up from her nap she will be able to and I'll take some more pictures of her doing that. Maybe I'll take a video too just for Aunt TT ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment