Thursday, September 9, 2010

Norfolk Zoo trip

Last Saturday night I decided I wanted to go to the Zoo with Haylee on Sunday so I invited Grandma to join us. I've been wanting to go again since Haylee is walking now and I figured we should go now since the weather is nice and summer is almost over.

Before we got there we wanted to eat lunch so we were going to go to Doumar's. Unfortunately though it is closed on Sunday's and we didn't know. So we just went to IHOP, which was right by there. We had some yummy breakfast and Haylee had LOTS of broccoli. She has just recently been wanting to eat broccoli. Whenever I tried to get her before to eat she never would but one day she was at KK's and Kimberly offered Haylee some of Kylie's broccoli and she ate some and has been wanting it ever since. It makes me very happy! LOL. After IHOP we went straight to the Zoo. We all had a really fun time and were very tired after we left! Enjoy the tons of pictures =)

looking at the turkeys



walking with Grandma

so happy to be sitting on the butterfly


waving at the deer
what's in there??
on the train! (& she looks thrilled LOL)
her favorite part
wilting flowers


Grandma showed her a trick
silly girl
watering her flowers

just taking it all in!
(with her flowers still in her hand)

No comments: