Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Haylee Renee!!

Haylee had a very fun Birthday weekend. I am very big on celebrating birthdays and making a person feel very special on their day so of course I wanted to do some fun things for Haylee!

Good Morning Big Girl!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mommy & Daddy sang Happy Birthday to her and she got a breakfast donut!

Photobucket

blowing out her candle
Photobucket

Photobucket

mmmmm
Photobucket

After breakfast we got dressed and met up with Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie KK, Uncle Jacob and Kylie at the Bounce House. Haylee took a little while to warm up to playing in the bounce houses but finally did once Kylie started to play with her. She ended up having a lot of fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

playing with Daddy
Photobucket

such a happy birthday girl!
Photobucket

We stayed there for about an hour and then went to Applebee's for lunch. We got them (well just the waitress and us LOL) to sing her Happy Birthday and she got some ice cream =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

waiting for her ice cream LOL... so pitiful!
Photobucket

Photobucket

After Applebee's, Haylee and I went out to my parents house to begin getting ready for the big party (post coming soon!)! Over all, I think Haylee had a great Birthday day =)

No comments: