Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I thought I'd say what I am most thankful for, in no particular order.

1. GOD - Without God I wouldn't have the rest of these things to be so thankful for. He has truly blessed me and my family in many ways that I never thought I deserved. He is also there for me in good times and bad and would never abandon me. I don't know where I'd be without Him.

Photobucket

2. Haylee - Two years ago I gave birth to the most beautiful, sweet little girl I could ever imagine. I have always wanted to have a little girl and to be a mother. I never imagined my dreams would come true. She truly is the sweetest, smartest and most kind hearted little girl ever. I am so proud to be her mother. I can't wait to watch her grow up!

Photobucket

3. My husband - Another prayer I never thought would be answered. I know I was young when I met him
(him, not so young LOL) but I just never thought I'd find the man I wanted to marry. You know you meet a
lot of duds when you're young. But I am so thankful I found him. He truly is a blessing to my life, he has allowed me to become a mother and stay home with her. He works so hard to provide for us and make us so happy. He is the best man a woman could ever ask for and the best father I could of ever asked for Haylee to have.

Photobucket

4. My parents - Without them I wouldn't be the person I am today. My mother has got to be the strongest women I have ever met who has ALWAYS been there for me NO MATTER WHAT. I never realized how lucky I was to have her as my mother when I was younger. Once I got older and saw the person I became, the mother and wife I am, I realized how I wouldn't be who I am if she wasn't there for me through everything we went through. I love her so much and am so thankful for her.

Photobucket

5. My sister - When we were younger we never imagined we'd be as close as we are today. She truly is my best friend (as corny as it might sound) and I am so happy we are as close as we are! Plus, I couldn't ask for a better babysitter! haha

Photobucket

6. The rest of my crazy, wonderful family - All my family here in VA & IL mean SO much to me! They are the best family anyone could ever ask for. I don't know what I'd do without all of them and I am so thankful to have every single one of them in my life!

Photobucket

7. My itty bitty condo - I know I complain about it a lot but I am thankful to have a wonderful place to call home. It may be small but sometimes I like that so I have less to clean!! It was perfect for Dave when he bought it as a bachelor and has worked for us as a small family of 3. We are just thankful for a roof over our head to keep us warm and dry, so many people don't have that.

Photobucket

8. Friends - I have met a lot of people through my life and only a select few I have been able to call my true friends. They are far and few between and very hard to find. I am so thankful for the few that I do have and can turn to no matter what!

Photobucket

9. Medical Careers Institute - I am SO happy to finally be a nursing student!! It's been a long road, with lots and lots of bumps in it but I am finally here. I know it's going to be an even bumpier road as I go through this fast paced program but it's only one more year (God willing) and I know it will fly by!

Photobucket

10. No job - Some people wouldn't say that's something to be thankful for but it is in my situation. When I got pregnant I didn't think I'd be able to stay home with Haylee but Dave wanted to make sure I could so she could have her mother there with her. So he worked, A LOT, and still works a lot so I can still stay home with her two years later and go to school full time. I am so blessed to be able to be home with her these 2 years and now that I can go to school I am even more blessed!! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

I encourage everyone to really remember what is really important in life and what they are thankful for =)

No comments: