Thursday, December 30, 2010

Why I have the sweetest little girl...

Today I have been feeling kind of down. Maybe because we left IL and now being back home with no one around & reality is setting in. Also, my plans for New Years got canceled and it looks like we'll just be staying home doing nothing. So I've just been down & in one of those moods. 

I decided to take Haylee to the mall tonight to eat dinner and walk around to get out of the house. I woke her up from her nap and was getting ready to go. I was getting frustrated about something and started to cry a little. She came right over to me and was so concerned. She sat down on my lap (I was sitting on the floor) and gave me a huge hug and kept saying "Mommy, why you crying? It's ok Mommy" and kept hugging me and rubbing my back. Then, she took her sweet little hand and wiped away my tears! As soon as she did that my tears dried up. It was such a sweet little gesture I never realized she knew to do that. I know I should only be wiping her tears away, not the other way around, but I needed that at that moment. Her love for me warms my heart so much and that little girl sure has my heart. She has SO much love in her sweet little 2 year old heart it's so amazing. Words can't express my love for her. I am so blessed.

 silly girl
 yes, she climbed up on the table &
then continued to pose for the camera =)
stinker knows I can't be mad at that face!
Another super cute thing she does... she says "Oh my gosh" all the time. It's so cute to hear her say it. She'll look at a picture and say "Oh my gosh, it's so cute!" Or she'll look at something else and just say it. I just love her sweet little voice.

No comments: