Thursday, January 6, 2011

just for one day...

I want this back...


Every now and then I get these crazy "baby bug" feelings. I blame it on Dave today because he posted a baby picture of Haylee on his Facebook! But it's crazy to try to remember her like that. I barely remember it and oh do I miss it! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE watching Haylee grow up and learn, she's so sweet and so cute at this age! However, nothing compares to having a sweet, warm sleeping baby on your chest...


I wish I could bundle her up and hold onto her so she won't grow up anymore. It's really hitting me tonight how fast she's growing up and how I can't do anything about it and how I'm going to miss it just like I miss this!

Oh how I wish I was a time traveler...


No comments: