Saturday, January 29, 2011

Date night

Haylee and I had a date night last night. After having school all week and not seeing Haylee much I wanted to get out of the house and take her to do something fun. We went to the mall. First we went to Chick-fil-A to eat dinner. She ate all her food and sat next to me and was really good.

Then we went and rode on the horse carousel. She was SO excited as she usually is. I let her pick the horse to ride and she walked around the whole carousel to find the perfect one.

(pictures and video are from my phone)




After riding the carousel we walked around the mall some. I was going to let her play in the kids play area but there were 101 kids in there and it looked too crazy! So we passed on that and just went shopping! She did really good shopping with me. She's such a joy to be around! We went to Crazy Eight then to a jewelry store (I want a wedding band to wear to school since my rings are sautured together, my engagement ring is a lot sometimes & can get in the way so I wanted something more simple). After that I got her some candy since she was being so good and then we went to Old Navy. I got her a cute red shirt to take some Valentine's Day pictures in and also an outfit for a baby who's baby shower we are going to today. After that we headed home.

We had a great night and it's nights like these that I'll always remember! We are so blessed <3

No comments: