Friday, April 1, 2011

Big girl!!

So it looks like Haylee is completely potty trained now!! I started earlier this week since she was showing signs that she was ready. It started off a little rocky. In the beginning she would only go poop on the potty with absolutely no problems and even let me know when she had to go. Peeing was a different story. No matter how many times we took her to the potty she would not go pee! We didn't understand what it was. One night she kind of peed a little on her chair so I took her to the potty and MADE her sit there until something happened, she started to cry then right away she peed! So of course I made a huge deal about it and she even went again that night all on her own. I think something just clicked and she's been doing great ever since! She had one accident on Tuesday (at Kimberly's, I blame it on wanting to play with Kylie and not stop!) and one on Wednesday but hasn't had any since. She has also gone to the bathroom in public twice so I think it's official! Once it clicked, she got it good and now we can throw out those diapers!! We are so proud of her =)

Since she's been potty trained she does NOT want to wear a diaper or pull up when she's sleeping. She will take them off and then go to sleep. She will also take them off in the morning when she wakes up. So we decided we need to make her crib into a big girl bed in case she needs to go potty in the night or early morning! I know she's going to be SO excited and love it, I'm just not ready for it!!

How I found her during nap yesterday...
passed out, butt naked!
guess she decided her pull up needed a pedestal! LOL

And to end with a short but sweet video of her [in her big girl panties] =)


It's not abuse when they're laughing right?! HAHA

No comments: