Friday, April 22, 2011

Pool!

It was supposed to be in the high 70's/low 80's on Wednesday so Dave went and got Haylee a new special Princess pool. She LOVED it and wanted to go back in it the next day... too bad Thursday was only in the 60's =/ Gotta love Virginia weather!!

the first bathing suit... SO cute

second bathing suit (after a little accident...) 
getting Daddy's hair wet...
and a little but crack ;-) 
looks like 2T bathing suits aren't going to fit her just yet...
now her turn to get her hair wet 
SO happy! 
[I love how you can see Dave smiling big in the background too =D]
and SO beautiful! 


A cute thing Haylee said while Dave was gone buying her the pool...

H: I want that (something on TV)
Me: Do you have money to buy it?
H: Daddy buy it
Me: Does Daddy buy you everything you want?
H: Yes, he buys mommy's medicine and my medicine too!

And if you don't know Haylee that's a big thing because she LOVES taking medicine... yes, I know, my child is a druggie already...

1 comment:

Brandi Hunsicker said...

My boys love taking medicine also! Weird! Every time I give Cole his allergy meds, I have to give Cason "fake" medicine (water in a medicine cup) or he throws a fit! lol