Most of you know that Haylee had a UTI a few weeks ago and had been complaining of pain, even after a few days of taking her antibiotic. I took her to her follow up appointment and they took another urine sample and sent it to get cultured again. At the doctor's office they said it looked good (which it did the first time too) and they were supposed to call me yesterday to let me know the culture results. Well they didn't call me so I looked up her file today and it looks like the culture came back OK. I guess that's why they didn't call me but it still would have been nice to know!Her pH was high though (& higher than last time) and that can be from a UTI so not sure why that is. Maybe it's just from the other UTI but not sure (any medical peps want to let me know possibilities?!). So not sure why she still complains, it has gotten less frequent then before though. Hopefully she was just enjoying the attention she received from it and the complaining will be gone and forgotten soon!
waiting to see the doctor
Tell me that little girl is not so beautiful! I love her so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment