Haylee has been doing this thing lately where she starts taking pictures of me with her little princess camera. She will tell me to smile and pose, and even move objects out of the way or move my hands a certain way! Haha I think she is learning how to be a little photographer! Well she wanted to take some more of me the other day so I asked her to let me take some of her (since a certain someone, *cough* TT *cough*, has been begging for some pictures of her!).
So this is just with my little camera but a few poses she did for me =)
of course she has her "buba" (baby) that she takes everywhere!
somehow she knows that exact baby is her "buba"
even though she has 3 others that look JUST like it (even when they are all naked)!
I guess a mother knows =)
taking one of me, taking one of her LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment