Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Trip to IL

We had a WONDERFUL trip to IL this year. I thought we were staying longer than normal but it still seemed to fly by! We stayed very busy and I truly think it was one of our best Christmas'!

On the Friday after we got to IL my wonderful family "surprised" me with a graduation party. I say it like that because a certain Nana kind of blew the surprise part but I didn't know when or where it would be so I was still partially surprised ;-) My family all came, even people from my dad's side of the family and I had a wonderful night, with all the people I love. Thank you SO much everyone!! I feel so very loved and I can't thank you all enough! Since I didn't get take pictures myself I'm not going to post a blog about it, but wanted to share my sisters post for those who were interested =) It turned out so awesome!

Here are a few (ok, a lot!) pictures of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in IL. 

Christmas Eve tradition, opening one present (always Christmas PJs) from Grandma & Grandpa
Photobucket

after baths and with the new PJs on
Photobucket

little model
Photobucket

Photobucket

bringing the cookies and milk in for Santa, they each picked one cookie
Photobucket

HAHAHA Haylee dropped the cookies and I LOVE Kylie's face!
Photobucket

stockings and goodies all ready for Santa's visit
Photobucket

Christmas morning, so excited!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

always has her eye on Kylie
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Holding baby Reese
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Opening presents from Nana, Papa, Aunt Tammy, Uncle Kevin and TT
Photobucket

Photobucket

"enough already!" LOL
Opening presents from Great Grandma and Great Aunt Terri
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: