Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yes, I'm still here!

I have been reminded how behind I am on blog posts and I'm finally going to tackle a few. I probably won't update on EVERYTHING that has happened but enjoy these few posts from the holidays =)

Haylee's Christmas program at school was the Tuesday before we left for IL. She was super cute of course, not exactly very lady like though (you will see in the pictures!). We lucked out and Kylie had her program the same day as Haylee's!

Coming in
Photobucket

waving like a celebrity
Photobucket

cutie
Photobucket

Photobucket

Kylie singing
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

not sure why no one else is touching their toes haha
Photobucket
umm.. yea...
Photobucket

singing with bells!
Photobucket
Photobucket

love my girl <3
Photobucket

And of course here is a video that Dave took on the little camera
(it's three clips put into one video so it's pretty long)

No comments: