We are half way through! Maybe even more if we go a little early =)
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 weeks
How Far Along: 20 weeks
Size of baby: 10 ounces, 6.5 inches long, size of a mango
(at our appointment last week Noah was 9 oz and Jackson was 8 oz)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gain 10 lbs
Maternity Clothes: definitely only thing I can wear pants wise (jeans), shirts I just wear longer ones and some maternity ones
Gender: TWO BOYS!
Movement: I feel them both at least once a day but usually more, still mostly flutters but I can feel Noah the most and sometimes kicks - KK felt Noah kick today!
Sleep: going pretty good, some tossing and turning but not a lot that I feel drowsy the next day
What I miss: fitting into my scrubs! haha I have been delaying buying bigger sizes but I can't anymore!
Cravings: hotdogs lately haha
Symptoms: heartburn, back and rib pains, edema in my ankles and feet
Best Moment this
week: Well since I am only doing this every 4 weeks I'm going to say my best moment in the last 4 weeks was going to IL and announcing to everyone that we are having boys and their names!
Twins at 20 weeks
I had an appointment last week at MFM and we just had an ultrasound done. They are looking good still and moving all around. This time Noah was moving the most and making the US tech work hard. Jackson must of been sleepy! At this appointment they were both head down also. My next appointment is on April 12th for another ultrasound only. April 17th I will finally meet with MFM for my "transfer of care" appointment and see a doctor also. I am officially not going to my regular OB anymore and only seeing MFM.
Here are the babies at 18 weeks 5 days. Unfortunately they are getting so big that we can't get one with them both in the same picture. But that's good, they are growing!
Noah
Jackson
In this one you can see Noah's spine on the bottom left, that shows you how close they are!
Me at 20 weeks!






No comments:
Post a Comment