Wednesday, July 15, 2009

8 months old!

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!! Haylee is 8 months old... that means in only 4 months she'll be 1 year old!! It's just so sad and unbelievable. I mean these 8 months flew by so I just know the next 4 months will. Ugh, I know I'm going to cry on her birthday because I get teary-eyed just thinking about it!

I don't really have much updating since I just updated on her a few days ago. She is just the most beautiful and happy little girl. She is always smiling and so laid back. Everyone loves her company and I sure hope she continues to grow up that way. You can ask anyone, when you see her you can't help but smile. She will lift anyone's spirits. That smile just gets you every time! She still hasn't started crawling and still hasn't said her first word (other than dadadadadadada). But I don't care, I want her to stay a baby forever! Plus I have witnessed first hand with Kylie what a talking child does... haha "MAMA, MAMA, MAMA!!!" haha so I'm content with her squeling and babble. We were lucky enough to get 2 big girl toys for her, one from Kimberly and one from a lady Dave works with. She loves them, they are toys where she can stand up next to and play with. She's not real strong on standing alone but this will help. We are so blessed with great family and friends! Here are a few pictures of her on the 13th when she turned 8 months old!


peaking at herself
what a big girl!
hanging out with her cousin
very happy to be 8 months old!
haha her famous face

No comments: