Thursday, August 6, 2009

Haylee is feeling SO much better! It's such a relief to have our smiley and happy baby girl back. It was hard seeing her so sick. I will say it was nice being able to cuddle with her again though =) I loved her wanting to sit with me and just hang out when normally she wouldn't allow it for longer than say... 10 seconds! It reminded me of when we nursed and it made me miss it a little. It was only 3 months ago that we stopped nursing but yet it seems like years ago! Crazy how quickly you forget things and the beginning of your baby's life, when they're so small and so angelic. I miss those days but also look forward to the future days as she gets older. I did "create a monster" so to speak though. She got used to Mommy rocking her to sleep and singing to her and I found that she likes that now. So tonight was the first night to "re-train" her to go to sleep on her own. She got spoiled, and she deserved it, but now that she's better she's on her own again LOL. She didn't do too bad though, she fell asleep this evening after about 15 minutes of crying. Not too bad at all. It'll only get better of course, as it did in the beginning.

Here's some pictures from bath time tonight...

all ready for a bath!
[ before she fell down =( ]
crazy girl with a ...
crazy hair-do!
And here's a video I thought was cute, it's from a couple weeks ago (before she got sick) and she's just eating grapes but she is so cute =)

No comments: