Friday, October 14, 2011

Now I lay me down to sleep...

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
Angels watch me through the night,
and keep me in their blessed sight.
AMEN.

A prayer many of us had heard, and a prayer Dave, Haylee and I have memorized.
A prayer so simple but so important. 

As Haylee and I knelt down next to her bed tonight, I listened to her say this prayer and I was thinking about how blessed I am to have her in my life. How blessed we are to have the life we have. God is amazing.

I was also thinking about how happy I am that she knows Jesus and goes to a Christian preschool. I love when she talks about God and Jesus, and it brings tears to my eyes.

So I recorded her saying her little prayer and then finishing out with a song we sing every night. She is so sweet and so cute! I love my girl, and my Jesus.


1 comment:

the PAYNE family.... said...

She is the cutest thing EVER!!! So sweet.