Hello all! We got a newsletter today and calender of events for Haylee's school. October is going to be a busy month!
We can count of God... He never changes - Fall and Harvest time.
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever!" Hebrews 18:8
In the month of October we will be talking about all things orange and the triangle in shape. The Bible story this month will be the story of Noah.
Coming up this month we have Touch Point conferences on October 5th and 6th, then on October 11th and 12th we will be having fall pictures. On October 26th and 27th we will be having our fall festival at 11:00 am. Please come and join us for fun and fellowship.
So the important dates:
October 6th - Touch Point conference
October 11th - Fall pictures
October 27th - Fall Festival
I was able to ask for the 6th off from clinical so I could go to the Touch Point conference. Dave and I will meet with her teachers & talk about how things have gone this past month & what we want for Haylee in the coming months. I was also scheduled off from clinical on the 27th, I didn't ask for it but by chance it was my one other day off! I was so excited! I was really bummed when I didn't think I'd be able to go and so when I found out I got lucky and got it off I was ecstatic! Thank you Jesus!
So that's about it for the month of October! I have a LOT of clinical and school hours this month (45 class hours & 90 clinical hours). Along with doctor's appointments and trying to do some fall/pumpkin patch type things with Haylee. So I know I am going to be VERY busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment