Thursday, October 6, 2011

Traditions

I love traditions. I always have and I always will.

One tradition we have been doing for the past couple of years is going to the Hunt Club with Kimberly, Kylie, Brandi, Cole & Cason. Today we went and it was as fun as always! Of course the kids are getting older and not wanting to sit so patiently and take pictures anymore but they enjoyed themselves and that is all that matters!

first we started with picture taking
Photobucket

and pumpkin picking
Photobucket

what's in there Cole??
Photobucket

so happy
Photobucket

haha ladies man!! Haylee was ALL about Cole today!
Photobucket

I love this picture! All the kids faces and Cason popped up to smile for the camera too, so cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

how tall is Brayden?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

lots of fun! until Kylie got a tummy ache from it =(
Photobucket

And just to show you how much these kids have grown in one year (& adding an extra little boy)! They have gotten so big!

Photobucket

No comments: