I'm so happy to say Haylee has finally gotten the courage to let go and walk!! This afternoon after nap I wanted her to put her paci in her crib so I let go of her a little before it and she walked like 2 steps to it! I was so surprised (b/c normally she'll fall right to the ground as soon as she feels your hand let go) so I decided to keep trying and she actually kept doing it! I was so happy and giddy LOL. So this evening I set up a camera so everyone could see her doing it!! (it's not much for a 19 month old I know but such a big step for her!) I'm so proud of her =)
please excuse her picking her nose in the beginning LOL and yes, I sound like a giddy school girl at the end hahaha but it was a long time coming & I'm so proud of her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment