On Saturday morning Dave's friend came over to hang our new living room TV on the wall. Dave was very excited about it. It looks great on the wall, now we just need a TV stand with doors to hide all the wires and what not. That afternoon we headed over to Kimberly and Jacob's for a fun cookout. Haylee had a fun time following the big girls around, wanting to do everything they did. Now I wish she would just walk like them! LOL you'd think she'd want to because she wanted to do everything they did. After the cookout Haylee and I headed home and Dave went to a friends house to watch the UFC fight.
not liking the fireworks
On Monday Haylee & I headed to Ocean Breeze Waterpark for the first time of the summer. Unfortunately Dave had to work from 12pm - 11pm so he wasn't able to go with us. We met the Payne's there and some other friends. I was nervous how Haylee would do, since she isn't a fan of rides and new things. She loved walking around in the water and sitting in it. However, she did not like the rides. I took her on the slide a few times and also the lazy river and she didn't like either one. She just wanted to walk around and play in the water. Hopefully she'll warm up to them though and by the end of the summer will love it all (and be running around on her own!! LOL). Monday night Kimberly, Haylee and I went shopping to the mall and Kohls, looking for new bathing suits. We had no luck though =( I'm just not emotionally bathing suit ready yet LOL.
Over all we had a great weekend spending time with friends and family!
Here are some videos of Haylee at the Strawberry Festival dancing and eating her corndog =)






No comments:
Post a Comment