Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kylie's school

Kylie's school had their annual fall festival. Last year Haylee and I went but she was young and couldn't really do much (not to mention she wasn't walking yet). So this year when I found out they were having it I was really excited because I knew she'd love it and would have a lot of fun. So the whole way to her school Haylee kept saying "go to Kylie's schoool" and was excited.

They had a few stations set up like ring toss and throwing a ping-pong ball into little holes. They also had snacks (of course, Haylee & Kylie loved those) and face painting. They had other things too, like a pumpkin patch & a few other games, but we didn't do anything else.

After the fall festival we went to lunch with Grandma at Olive Garden. It was a very fun day!

Haylee wanted Kylie's pumpkin
 ring toss game
 getting in with the big kids to play the ping-pong game
 tossing her ping-pong
 this picture makes me giggle, maybe it's her chubby cheeks =)
 first time getting her face painted!
 she sat really still (but touched it when the lady was done, hence the smudge)
 finished product!


No comments: