Friday, October 29, 2010

Tiny

Yesterday my sister decided that it was time to put our family pet Tiny to sleep. She was almost 16 years old and had cataracts and was going deaf. They didn't feel she was enjoying her life anymore and thought it was time. It was very hard for me to say good-bye. I almost didn't go to Kimberly's to say good-bye to her because I knew how hard it was going to be. We have had her since around when I was in the 6th grade & we got her when she was still a kitten at 6 or 9 months old, so we've had her a very long time. Of course my parents had her first and then when Kimberly and Jacob got a house they took her in. So she has been all of our pet.

I have so many great memories with her (so do a lot of my friends as they told me on my Facebook). I will never forget her, she was the sweetest and most loving cat ever!

RIP sweet Tiny

I wanted to get some pictures of Haylee with Tiny so we could always remember.


 Haylee saying good-bye to Tiny

No comments: