Monday, October 4, 2010

Poopy on the potty!!!

So I still have not attempted to potty train Haylee yet. She's not even two so I don't see it necessary at all. Anyways, as you all know she is very interested in the potty though and ALWAYS (at least once a day, if not every time you change her diaper) asks if she can "pee pee on potty" and I do sometimes let her, depending on how much time we have and what not. Well tonight she asked again, of course, and I let her. I put her on there and then went & got her PJ's out and her outfit out for tomorrow (FYI she has a bathroom in her room so it's not like I go far). Well when I came back to check on her she had some toilet paper in her hand and was wiping (which she does like to pretend to do all the time) & this time when she pulled it out there was some poop on it and her hand! She of course freaked out (much like she did when she pooped in the corner HAHA) but I tried to praise her and tell her it was a good thing. I was very shocked! I didn't even hear her make any noises or anything. I can understand peeing without really noticing but since she pooped I was amazed and so proud of her! She's such a big girl!!!

So after I cleaned her up I decided to take a video of her and then we called Daddy to let him know (he's at work).



Oh yea, earlier today we were at Target and Kimberly was getting some pull-ups for Kylie and Haylee saw they had some with Diego and Dora on them. Well she kept saying "Pee pee on Diego" haha it was cute. So maybe I should try to potty train her...

No comments: