Monday, October 18, 2010

VA Tech Game 10/16/10

Back in May I got Dave 2 tickets to the VA Tech vs. Wake Forest football game for his birthday present. The time finally came to go and we had a great time. The day started off VERY early at 4 am (after not going to sleep until 1am - & Dave never even fell asleep). We left about 5:30 to get on the road. We wanted to tailgate for a few hours before the game started. My friend Kelly and Adam came along with us also. We all pitched in to buy a parking pass to tailgate at. The lot (2) we got was a perfect location and very close to the stadium. I'm of course not very into football at all so I didn't get into the game itself but it was still very cool to be there. And Dave really enjoyed himself and that's all that matters!!










No comments: