Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hair

I found this cute blog where this lady posts different hairstyles that she does with her daughters hair. I thought it'd be fun to try to do some of them. My first one didn't work out too well but it still ended up being cute.

First I thought I'd straighten Haylee's hair just to see how long it really is. And it's pretty long!


Then I tried out a hair style that I found on the blog. It didn't look anything like her little girls hair did but it was still cute (and much cuter in person). I loved her high pony! I didn't have the blog in front of me when I did it so I forgot how it was done. That lady amazes me with some of the styles she can do with her daughters hair & that she sits still for it all!

(yes I know her hair looks a mess in this pic, it's the only one I got)

Then today for church I decided to try a cute little twist half up with a bow thing. I thought it looked really cute with her curly hair but I didn't stay in very well. Haylee's hair is so thin it falls out easily and gets messed up fast.

(don't worry, she didn't wear that mini dress to church, we changed her!)


you like the makeup warpaint on her forehead?! that's what I used to distract her LOL 

I'm hoping to get better at doing her hair. I'm getting very bored with just putting the bow in it to keep her bangs back and I definitely don't want to cut those beautiful curls off! I think it's a fun thing to do =)

No comments: