Friday, February 18, 2011

Just a few cute things Haylee said that I don't want to forget...

We were in the car and I said "Hang on to your panties" and Haylee said "OK, I have my pants!"

Nana told Haylee to ask me if she could hold Brayden so she did and I said no, so she went back to Nana and said "She said no"... with a very sad voice. I love that she is honest!

I moved Haylee out of the way so I could walk past her and she said "She pushed me!"

She says all the time (about Kylie, not sure if it's always true) "She hit me!"

She says "HEEEEELLLLPPP" all the time in such a cute Southern accent.

We went to get Chinese and I let her have the fortune cookie in the car and apparently it wasn't the "cookie" she wanted so she said "I don't want a cracker, I want a cookie right NOW in my seat in the car!"

Haylee was in the backseat of the car by herself (well with only Brayden) and she said this:
H - "She hiiiiit me!"
Me - "Who hit you??"
H - "Lovie!"... "Lovie hit me again!!"

She calls me Mom a lot and Dave Dad. We try to correct her and tell her we are Mommy & Daddy, LOL, we don't want her to grow up!

And Haylee didn't say this but I just remembered something Kylie said to Haylee today that I thought was funny...
"Haylee, I don't like your attitude!"

I'll try to remember to write more down when she says them, she is so cute sometimes ;-)


No comments: