February 15th, Tuesday night at 5:51 p.m., after a very eventful delivery, Brayden Curtis Payne entered the world! I have to say that my sister Kimberly, did an AWESOME job and was a lot more strong then I could of been! Not to mention she looked great afterwards and not like she had a baby at all!
He is SO cute and I love him already!!
7 lbs 11 oz of sweet BOY goodness
(exactly what his sister, Kylie, weighed at birth also!)
meeting his Auntie Nic Nic for the first time!
<3 him!
Haylee meeting her little cousin for the first time
[please ignore her messy hair, Daddy brought her to the hospital after a nap ;-)]
she wasn't too sure of him
the happy family of four!
Big Cousin and Big Sister taking a snack break!
one picture taken today...
he's praying to God!
(he LOVES those hands up by his face!)








No comments:
Post a Comment