Sunday, February 20, 2011

School

I've been trying to study for this Pharmacology HESI exam I have tomorrow. I have my Pharm book out and some notes sitting on the couch. It's really hard to study when Haylee is awake...

She's been trying to read my rather large Pharm book and I told her to put it down and go get one of her books. So she did and she started to throw her books out of the container all over the floor...

Me: "Haylee, what are you doing?"

H: "Being a bad girl"

Me: "Why are you being a bad girl?"

H: "I be a bad girl because I want to read your school work!"


After she got over not being able to read Mommy's school work she realized her baby had pooped.

H to her baby: "Ewww you stinky... stinky, stinky baby. I change your diaper."

So she did =)

No comments: