Thursday, February 24, 2011

Storytime!!

Haylee's storytime has been on Wednesday at 11:30 and I have had class during that time so I haven't been able to go this last time (I went to every one last time when she was in the 1 year old class). It really bums me out because I LOVE watching her enjoy it so much. She just loves storytime. She could possibly be one of the only kids in there that loves it so much. She sings all the songs and dances to all the dances and sits and listens as the teacher reads the book and answers questions that she asks. If you ask Haylee about storytime she gets so excited and loves to tell you about it.

Well this last Wednesday I got out of class early because all I had to do was take my final so I was able to go with her and Dave. I was so happy so see her in her new class!

(these are all from my phone camera)

Listening to the story

excited about something  

doing the Blast Off song 


No comments: